Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lost track.

Its my first paper tomorrow and guess what.. I'm realise I'm freaking STRESS FREE now lar.. its so NOT me alright! I used to be someone who has cold feet and butterflys in my tummy but but but.. I'm having none now. Every night is like a hot shower b4 my sleep and then SWEET dreams all the way till morning. I realise I pretty like this kinda style in my life.

Really love this group of BESTIE so muchie lar. I'm so sure its their laughter and presence that make me the HAPPIEST girl in my life. I'm so happy that I even lost track on how many more days to see my baby. I used to count during the first few days but NOT NOW.

Gonna do stats the whole of TOMORROW! I'm damn freaking tired but NOPE.. I'm not gonna let any marks to SLIP OFF just like dat. Stats.. here I come!!!

Ho: FELICIA IS GETTING GOOD GRADES for EVERYTHING this SEM!!
H1: Felicia is failing badly definitely.

Hahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment