Friday, April 25, 2008

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y

CAN u believe it? Its 5am in the morning and I'm all awake BLOGGING. Friday was helluva PACKED for me but I definitely enjoy it to the fullest despite the fact that it was an impromtu thingy and also the fact that I should be MUGGING instead.

First was wakey wakey for BUSINESS STATx paper. The paper was so so lar.. then it was lunch with the lovelies. Shaye took the bus along with me n anne and we 3 go on our separate ways. I went for tuition, Anne went home and Shaye went to the GYM as usual.

I was SERIOUSLY so tired that I actually fell right dead onto my bed after tuition. I was in dreamland when everyone msg me. Woke up 40 mins later only to realise that I actually CALLED shaye to discuss about meeting up.

We went to Bugis street to get my lovely dressy. Shaye chose it and he keeps telling me how lovely that dressy is and even commented that IT WILL BE MY FAVOURITE DRESS.Its really great hanging out with this fella like TOTALLY. He gives really good comment on clothes and is definitely a good partner to SHOP.

Was suppose to head to bradell for study session but NO ONE WAS THERE.. and thus I chose to skip study session today. Met up with Jun Jie for coffee talk cock session while thinking of some plans to do. Wanted to play Mahjong so much but NO ONE WAS FREE. We went down to meet Kervin and rest instead to prawn fish.

Jun jie paid 3 hrs to prawn and guess wat... we manage to catch like.. 7 fishes together with 1 rod. Damn loser lar... but it was really fun. I was totally enjoying myself to the fullest. Its a pity that baby couldnt be here to have such moments with me.. but anyway.. I doubt he can stand mosquito bites and the heat and esp. the SMELL!

Really thank Jun Jie for the hassle to send me ard and esp. that TREAT. Oh.. and that wonderful PUMA bag. I'm so lucky to have them as baby's gang of BROs.. they totally spice up my life.. Kooichi... Iz.. JJ...LK..ROX lar!

No comments:

Post a Comment