Friday, April 18, 2008

Study MARATHON

Oh gosh.. I've been having STUDY MARATHON for the past few days since baby is gone for taiwan. I swear this was like the most hardworking days of my life. I studied from 11 till 2 then meet the gang up and study till 1-2 in the morning! LIKE WTH right?

Today was abit slack cause.. I was really too GONE for anymore topics of business statistics. Hnot H1 and Bo B1! Grr.. Coms law here I come! Gonna start tomorrow.. till Tuesday and then back to STATS again! Shait!

Baby called me like finally! He called while I was out with Kooichi n Issac at Liquid Kitchen. I was pretty shock to receive his call actually but still it did brighten my night. I felt totally better now as compared to yesterday n the day b4. Like what kooichi says.. i should feel lucky that I'm lionel's gf because he has friends like tHEM! Hahaha! I totally agreed that. Issac, Kooichi, Gabby, Zhiwei, Anne, Shaye, Tom and Van van, Lisa, huifang and like SO MANY MORE TO NAME LAR... oh.. Kanyi too!

How ironic it is when shaye says that I'm a freaking busy girl having to attend commitments when I'm actually missing my bf so much. Hahaha!

Gab.. u're heading to stinky Taiwan soon.. and seriously.. I dunno if I'm going to tear for u tomorrow so.. if I dun happen to be there.. I really hope that u'll be that ONLY SURVIVOR and enjoy ur stay there. Its the last chong sua and we will become SCHOOL MATES! Yippie! I can proudly tell my friends about Mr Mumbai story! Hehehe! Take good care ok?

Alrighty.. gtg now to Zzzz.. nights pple!

No comments:

Post a Comment