Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2nd day

I felt so much better today. No more emo feelings and SHAIT. I felt more OPTIMISTIC about baby.. and more laughters are heard. FIFI is back.

Really got to thank my wonderful friends for being there with me yesterday. Shaye and GANG really helped me alot. Anne was nice enuff to treat me coke and the incessent Bimbo-ness really make my day. I cried a few times yesterday in front of them.. cause I just couldnt hold onto my tears anymore longer. Baby finally called last night for 2 min conversation. I felt pretty energised after that conversation though.

Gonna meet Lisa and Huifang for some shopping spree and catch up session. Thanks Zhiwei for helping me to convey the msg to baby.

Might be meeting the gang to study later in the night again.. LAst 3 chapt of stats and I'm DONE! Way to GO! 19 more days to seeing baby! Simply cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment