Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SAD!

I'm tearing like fuck now.. and the reason was because baby has left for TAIWAN. I know I should keep myself occupied so that I will not think about him so often.. but seriously.. I just couldnt stop myself from tearing esp now when NO ONE IS HOME.

I feel rather heart broken.. NO appetite to eat, no mood to sleep, cant seems to study much and TEARS JUST KEEP FALLING. I seriously hate myself for being so weak. I I didnt even dare to part my phone too far away in case baby message me.. but till now.. NO NEWS FROM HIm.

Guess it is through this test that I realise.. that I totally cant live without him in a proximity of ANOTHER COUNTRY. The feeling just sucks. I don't really feel that shitty when he went CHONG SUA the other time.. but its this time that I feel the pain.

I miss you so much my dear.. I promise you that I will NOT quarrel with u anymore when u return. I will shower you with endless love and take care of u really well. I'm waiting for your return and I WILL SHOW YOU how well I taken care of myself by showing you the results I gotten. Love u loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment