Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tears of sadness

Its 12.31am right now and I felt rather SHITTY! I feel like crying yet I think its rather pointless for me to cry. Reason of crying will definitely be due to my weakness which is ... Missing someone too badly. I guess all this while I was just trying to ACT STRONG.. infact I'm a farking weako who just cant leave without my bf.

In another 48 hrs, I will see myself in huge bucket of tears bidding farewell to my dearest baby. I wish this day will never come but sigh.. sad to say.. I GOT TO LIVE WITH IT. I thought to myself.. why am I feeling sad and weak.. like HELLO its just a freaking 3 WEEKS.. not like a year or something.. and thats when I realise.. I just can't depart..

the incessent calls to check out if I'm alright, someone to cry to when I'm feeling shitty, 3 friday-sunday stayover, lovely care n concern for 3 weeks, night activities(erm.. like MOVIE or shopping.. dun tiko), Sat-Sun breakfast, lunch and dinner with the PARENTS, our lovely Doggie and bear bear and last of all.. I just miss ur 3 weeks companionship.

His dad actually wanted to plan an oversea trip with the family this year.. but seems like its abit impossible with his brother having to start sch soon. STILL.. baby wants me to try my best to make it if that were to ever happen.

Seriously.. I miss him! OK... sis is back! PREZZIES!!!!!!!!! Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment