Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A study day out

It was test on a Tuesday morning which I totally don't wanna talk about it.. Lunch after that with Anne, Mel, Teng, Thomas, Shaye, Jason and Angela. Just got to know Angela and her complexion is like so so smooth and she's like so so far. She totally resembles Jolin Tsai but she kept denying it. Lunch was settled at Nhee Ann Poly cause SIM had too much STUDENTs to accommodate in that small canteen. They should have like MORE canteens built for us cause we paid like SO MUCH MONEY only to find out that we always have difficulties finding seat for lunch and yet people like secondary school and JC students paid NOTHING yet can stuck their ass on our territory for SO DAMN LONG. Its like way too kuku liao lar.

01042008406

These are my friends of joy namely(from left to right).. Teng, Shaye, Angela, Thomas and Jason. I swear u can laugh until your stomach feels super aching and ur cheek muscle are super aching too. The reason that I took this photo was because they looks like some rock band with their BLACKS. They are really very nice people!

01042008407

Teng was really nice to drive us to Novena. The 2 teddy bears were in the front seat. Polar bear (teng) and Panda Bear (Thomas)! I have very cute friends right? Haha! Well.. without teng, we will never have free trips to school, geylang supper and study session.

01042008409

Check out how shaye's chest muscle. His chest is like.. really protruding out like a solidified breast. Whenever there's him around, you wont be afraid of getting bullied by strangers. Well.. but in order to get such muscles, you have to first have a good perseverance like heading to GYM every single day and have food like hamster food.

01042008410

Here's an evidence of us trying really hard to study but guess its cause the PnM test that all of us lose concentration very easily after a few hrs. STILL.. it was pretty fruitful to me and my english improve tremendously after clicking with this group of friends cause majority of them are from JC!

01042008412

We settled our dinner at Novena Chicken Rice. Well.. the food is pretty aiiigghhhttss... but the service SUCKS. I'm not discriminating anybody but china workers should actually attend some customer service lesson because we are like paying 7 percent GST and we get services like black faces and SELF SERVICES. Thank god that the chicken rice make up for the bad services we had or else.. heh heh heh.

01042008413

We headed to the Hong Kong cafe nearby to have desserts. Oh my goodness.. the durian pudding is like WAY FANTASTIC. Its cheap and yummy. People who love durians should try the puddings there. I SWEAR you guys will totally love it. Its just few shops away from the famous Novena chicken rice.

01042008415

Ok.. so here is some photo of the 4 hungry ghost who ate SO MUCH! Here's Anne and Shaye.

01042008416

The cute Panda Bear Thomas and me. See how fair I look beside him. Hahhaha!

01042008418

And to end this April fool's day outing. We had Shaye to do his FAN BAI YAN face. Gosh... look how evil is this. NO.. he did not have white contacts.. and I totally have no idea how he did it. It just amaze us and.. we couldnt stop laughing! hahahah!

Ok.. that's all for the fun! Here's some serious business! Had a chat with baby last night and we decided something. Baby thinks I should get my masters after my degree so that we can study together. I don't know why but I felt that I really should get a part time master after what he had said. I'm happy that at least my boyfriend is so encouraging and he actually wants to study with me! We discussed about us staying tgt every night and flipping through pages with coffee's ard. I got pretty excited that I slept with a picture of us studying together.

I totally love u so much baby. I'm so sorry that I made u so mad for the past few days. I don't know why but I always have that perception that our future wouldn't be what I perceived.. and I didnt really try hard over this relationship. But your words last night was really sweet and touching though you sounded furious. The way you ensure me that you can see the future made me realise how much you are serious this time round. I'm really happy to have u in my life! I heart you loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment