Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PSP finally

I was actually thinking that WEDNESDAY would be a super boring day for me cause I didnt anticipate any happy events on that very day. Not till.. Shaye called me to accompany him to get a pants in town. I was pretty reluctant cause I felt a little tired having to bath, make up and dress up for town. But.. I guess every girls are simply very TYPICAL.. you feel like some energy booster after a bath and make up like hell efficient and you look extreamly READY to head out.. Mood totally differs. Like any other ladies, I always love to snap a few shots before heading out to sort of REMEMBER how I'm dress on that very day which make me look pretty good.

YES.. see.. so many things to do b4 heading out for some shopping and yet.. I STILL reach earlier than SHAYE! Hahahah! I guess I must have been late many times in my previous life.. its always ME who is waiting for people be it girls or guys instead of the other way round. I'm like so used to such things.

Town-ing was great with corny jokes from shaye. Met up with Huifang for a little shopping spree.. and we both get the same dress in teh same colour. I was so happy when the salesgirl told me its 40 percent off only to realise that EVERYWHERE in town is selling the same price as the discounted one. But.. well.. I'm happy with my purchase. There's like SO MANY things I wanna get recently. I guess probably 10k should only be enough to get 40 percent of what I wanna get. I guess.. its time to look for a job..

Baby was able to get out of camp today for a night. I was obviously delighted upon hearing that.. but still.. I waited for him for 10 mins. Gosh.. even my bf makes me wait. Hm.. We went to shop ard for psp and finally made our mind to get it from a particular shop where we spent 8 dollers for a terrific service. That was one where its selling the cheapest but the service is like KNS so we rather pay 8 bucks extra to get excellence services.. SPOILT BRAtS aeh! hahhaha!

Baby was as happy as a lark lar.. he was like.. so happy that he msg his fren almost immediatly for information on PSP. I was pretty pissed on the way he gets so excited that he left me all alone watching the tv. Still.. I find him rather cute having that young boy at heart.. character. He's flying to taiwan in 2 weeks time.. and he's so sweet to MAKE SURE I MUST see him off in the airport and he's gonna give me some exta cash to pamper myself whenever I miss him and he will get me stuff from taiwan and on top of that, he will try to get me a longchamp bag if he has extra money to spend. All of you must be super jealous of me already right? Tee hee! I love my bf so much..

OK.. so here's some photos of me. I think I will have my haircut real short next time.. Should I? Alright.. have a nice day peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment