Friday, April 4, 2008

Its not so bad afterall..

Lesson was freaking LONG today. Its law from 10 till 1pm and then 2pm till 5pm. If this were to happen during days without my lovelys in school.. I guess I will probably not attend SCH at all.

I dun really know what was the lecture all abt but one think I know was.. I have so many wonderful friends. First was Anne. She's those who you would take good care of despite her height cause she's abit simple minded kind. She would believe almost EVERYTHING people says.. so.. u find her rather cute yet bimbo. Hahaha! But its her smile which actually melts every guys heart. Second was Mel.. She's like a smart lovely girl whom u will feel motherly love from. A sweet demure girl that everyone claims.

Brian will be someone who u can trust on. A guy which is every girls kinda dream but OH-SO-SORRY that he's being taken. A guy with good looks and character. Secrets are well kept in his brain.. and it was rather sweet that AT LEAST.. he tells me his darkest secrets and even ask me for a drink TO PASS TIME! How nice right? Hahahha...

Shaye will be someone who I respect as like a brother. You can just talk to him about ANYTHING and he will give u the bestest CONSULTATION that anyone could give. His tuition is always a fruitful one where you can remember everything for life. With his presence, you can only hear laughters. Its really great to have sucha good friend.

Vanessa! My new friend in SIM! Shaye, Mel and Anne all told me that Van and I can make a good pair of frens. I guess its just so true. Apart from the fact that we are both categorise as Ah lian, our Topic of conversation are mostly ALIKE. We never fail to interest people with our topic of conversation. It's really great to know someone like her do exist in my sch.

Baby was really sweet to pick me up from sch today and sent the 2 girls back to their DOME. It's his first time driving to sch to fetch me up. My bf is really the sugar coated candy sweetness kind. Love him awesomely much.

Friday really pass fast with all these excited activities going on. I never felt moody or so watever shit for the 1 whole week... I love my FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment