Sunday, April 6, 2008

Huifang's bday party

It's huifang birthday on saturday. It was a super rush saturday as we had to do really lots of things on that very day. Breakfast in the morning with his dad's efforts to buy breakfast for everyone. I had FISHBALL NOODLES at 10 in the morning. Headed down to Army Market to get baby's stuff for Taiwan with his parents in the afternoon and we had HOKKIEN MEE for lunch at abt 2pm. We shop ard till 4 and then back to his place to rest when Jun jie calls us at abt 6 to GET READY! I had to rush home to change. I thought I left my keys at home on friday and had to rush my parents home to pass me the keys.. only to find out that I actually had my keys in my bag ALL ALONG. How kuku lor!

I dress myself up in within 30 mins. I must admit it was the plainest make up I ever had. I couldnt care more abt it cause we were VERY LATE. Baby have to rush to AMK to do some stuff before meeting the rest. WE finally get to meet all of them at 8pm.

So here's a photo of the group of BABES! (the bday girl is the one in green)






Some photos of huifang's cutting the cake session! hahaha





A shot of me n MR Mumbai dah.






The model of the day is non other than Xinyi's baby. Everyone wants to snap a photo of photo of her n with her. She's really cute. A pity that my bf dun wanna have a kid anytime soon.. gosh.. 10yrs more to come for the both of us. HOW SAD!


Baby will be flying off in 1 weeks time. Its funny how I don't really feel anything for the past few weeks.. but its this week that make me feel that I dun wanna have him leaving me for 3 WEEKENDS! Wierd dreams of him keep appearing everytime I sleep.. dreams like he not picking up my calls when we are IN SCHOOL! Hahahahha!


I know nothing of sort will ever happen cause he's the sweetest baby I ever had. He's booking out tomorrow to accompany me and he will be talking to me more ths week.. and he even said that we should not sleep on friday night to spend time tgt. ANND AnD AND... he asked me if we should have a great dinner on sat! And and and.. theres like alot lar.. I simply love him so much that really no words can explain how much is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment