Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm so proud of my BABY

Saturday was spent shopping at town. I'm so proud of my dearest DEAR.. he actually came to my sch to pick me up and then have lunch together and then head to town to shop ard with me from 2 to 7pm. I manage to get a jumper suit and a pants. AM SO happy with my purchases though that means a $100 deducted from my account. :)

Met up with Kooichi and rest for supper at 12am at Siglap for bak chor mee! They went for drinking session while we head home to Zzz cause we are so worn out after walking for the whole day.

Went to the temple with baby for Qing Ming. Its like my first time having to chance to see baby's ancestors.. Its really nice being included for such trips. I didn't know Paya Lebar has a temple there. :) Here are some photos... I'm lazy to think of anything to write... :)

29032008393

Its me after having a great shopping day. We were at BURGER KING having dinner cause baby was craving for it... Piggy baby!

30032008399

Kooichi with his VINEGAR cause the uncle was so generous to actually give him the whole bottle of vinegar when he ask for MORE! Hahahha! We were at Siglap Bak Chor MEE... having our supper. Yummilicious.. and it was baby's idea to bring them there.. and.. apparently.. we drove them ALL THERE! Hahaha!

30032008400

A view of our one and only MERRY GO ROUND! Hahhaha... ok.. apparently.. I actually forgot the name of the tube.. but I really find it SO NICE LAR.. the lights were amazing! Baby's mummy actually wanted to buy the package to sit up there but.. its yet to be CONFIRM!

31032008404

Its me today with that OMGoodness  GRACIOUS ME.. needles poking session! And yes.. thats me without any make up! I need to have that sick image in order to get faster in the queue! I guess its time to have my eyebrows shaped. Eeeuuu!!

 

Alrighty.. thats abt it! Oh.. and if anyone happen to have any great discounts for PSP.. do tell me abt it ok? I wanna get ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment