Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello Kitty ATTACK again..

While girls ard my age are crazy over LV, Gucci and DIOR.. I actually wanted a HELLO KITTY phone more than anyone else. I'm totally a HELLO KITTY fan but not one who is totally crazy about it that I will bring Hello Kitty bags, umbrella and wear their socks.. NOT TO THAT EXTEND! I'm those who will get things which I totally think its TOTALLY CUTE.. and while shopping ard town today with baby.. I ACTUALLY saw something! Something that made me have the urge to swipe my mastercard almost immediately.. I'm so sure if u're a hello Kitty fan.. u will totally drool on it too... TRUST ME!!



It might not look that good over here but trust me... it look 10000 times better in the real thing. Its like a PDA phone where u can use a stylus.. and its like a PDA phone where u can organize ur timing.. and it has a 2mp camera and video and mp3! ITs just like a normal phone but has HELLO KITTY CHARACTER on it! OH MY... but it's pretty difficult to find it anywhere in spore.. and its quite exp lar! BUT.. I'm so get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment