Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday School

I got back like 8pm today.. reason so was because I was out with Shaye for dinner after school. OK.. so I got my alphabets right this time round... Teeheehee! School was alright actually.. I had my fun with them mocking about my HEIGHT again. Its like.. so NORMAL that I just laugh with it and make a joke out of it. They finally got May to compare height with me.. and I guess I LOST but it was funny... really funny!

Dinner with Shaye was really good. We talk abt loads of stuff from school to Ah beng n lian story to MANY MANY THINGs larr...! I feel that I really neglected alot of happening things in sch for a sem.. thank god that its still not too late to realise that there are so many nice people. I guess I will really look forward for school instead of realising how bored it is even though it is really bored.

Baby will be out TOMORROW.. yippie! I super miss him so much lar! I did a video for him and I seriously can't wait to put the video into his phone tomorrow. Its pretty mushy lar.. so I wont put it here.  Random Photos!!

26032008379

When Chen Mei Er poke needles on my hand.. Grr.. I swear that its so painful!!

26032008380 

Ah jun's car kenna bang when he was parking his car at my place. I'm so SORRY!

26032008381

And this is my dinner.. at Aljunied Chup Lao! I love the chicken WING there!!!! yummilicious! I do love coffee shop food at times too!! :)

12032008371

Photos of my living room during exam period! Messy right!! Hehehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment