Wednesday, March 5, 2008

what a fast Week!

I swear this week pass like a flash of lightning.. guess its due to the presence of baby. Had my econs test on Tuesday and I'm so gonna Ace it definitely unless the marker had stamp on his eyes and made a mistake. Tee hehe.. EVIL ME!

Anyway, Baby was really sweet. Met him at his place after my test and he fed me with freshly TOASTED garlic bread (toasted by CHEF Lionel LEE) and CORNFLAKES prepared by him. Slept like a PIG after having that mini feast.. prepared by him. Dinner was at MACDONALDS and home sweet home.

WEDnesday breakfast was at MACDONALDS to have our long waited MACDONALD's breakfast. Back to his place for some studies and.. WII! The olympic game was really making sweat as if there's water running on me. Its mentally and physically tedious. Kooichi.. I'm so sure u will love that game! Will bring it the next time when there MAHJONG at Lionel Koh's place. :) Lunch was prepared by BABY again. He made me Mee goreng this time. Well.. his mee goreng CAN OPEN STALL one ok... must wait 1hr for a bowl. He's definitely the most PERFECTIONIST MEE GORENG-er i ever seen.

Its IT SHOW tomorrow. AM so going with baby tomorrow to get his TV! Accounting test is on friday but I'm so moodless to even study for it. Guess I'm gonna fail for it.. ah.. WATEVER!!

BACK TO BOOKS! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment