Monday, March 3, 2008

what was I even Thinking

Baby will be out for a week before he joins Mandai camp in his 6 sig. I thought I would be delighted upon hearing this but I wasnt sure if I'm really happy. Its just the first day of his holiday but I'm feeling pretty lousy. Thoughts and Ideas that I used to think we will be doing isnt even happening at all apart from all the surprise calls I receive from him of his sleepy voice.

Was asking myself if I'm Ok with sucha life while lying on the bed, looking at the same spot of the ceiling for almost 10 mins. I know.. its not a must for couples to meet up everyday but.. I just feel a tad of weirdness when the feeling of what I perceived isnt there at all. I even have a weird thought of HOW GREAT IT IS if he have to serve the ns for the whole of his life... Lol!

I'm bored at home (like really to the max) but I have no intentions of telling him how bored I m. I feel like heading out now to have my ugly demolished nails done at maybe JB but.. my upcoming test is making feel like a sick patient who needs to recuperate at home.

Anyway, I finally get to taste cheesecake from the cheesecake cafe after so long. Its still that delicious and fattening. Baby was really sweet to drive me there for late treats on Friday after my revisions.
Actually.. It was my treat for him instead of him treating me. But whatever it is.. I guess I dun mind having cheesecake once a week even if that means 1kg of fats have to be added. Its just too hard to resist.
You guys should really check out the cheesecakes. Its SO MUCH better than OLIO DOME, STARBUCKs or so watever. I'm not really a fan for cheesecake until I was introduced to CHeezycakes from here. They do have a take-away shop at Lao pa Sak.. but I still prefer the siglap one. :)

Was suppose to meet up with the gang for beach-ing session but the weather is kinda wrong for such events and baby was too engrossed with his TV-shopping at SIM LIM that we went sim lim and town in the end. It was a fruitful trip cause we manage to find a cheap tv(still under consideration) and town shopping after a mth did bring us some things to add in our must buy list. Thanks KOOICHI for reminding my baby to check out HARVEY NORMAN tv that we have to take a bus from far east to centerpoint just to CHECK OUT THAT TV! :( We ended up having Carls Jr for dinner.. WAY FATTENING DINNER!

It was then back to my place cause the game was delivered to my place TODAY! Baby was again.. TOO ENGROSSED with it that we have to head to my place to get that cd. Was showing him my sis's collection of weird hats that we realised this hat looks like those police you see at customs with their SAR21(or so watever rifle it is). But I feel that he looks like a HAWAII boy instead.

Sigh~ I'm really having that MOODless feeling now! SAVE me!

No comments:

Post a Comment