Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long Tiring DAY!


Was reading on accounting while on the way to beach rd in bus 980. GRR...









Woke up in a room full of darkness today at 8.50am. It was so dark that I thought my bio-clock is giving wierd timing to wake up again. It was pouring when its 9.15am and that gave me the green signal to SKIP SCHOOL! Met up with baby at 11am to get his army stuff done at beach road. Had our brunch there and then off to suntec for the IT SHOW. Well.. it was a really big disappointment for the both of us cause there's not much promotions on 26 inch tv especially the samsung one.

Kinda had our mini arguements there cause both of us just got impatients with the promotions and the crowd added abit of uneasyness! The whole trip there was a wasted one and it was even wasted when we actually wanted to get the tv from medeka only to find that IT WAS OUT OF STOCK already. :(

Baby and I was really angry cum weary cum pissed cum EVERYTHING lar...! Our tiring legs wasnt giving way either.. and we have to hail for a cab home. Wii did change our mood a little when we are back.

Dinner was at MAC again and my long waited YET TO TRY Char Kuey..! THe Char Kuey at baby's place is really TOK GONG to the max lar.

Here's our crazy(i mean reallly crazy moments) moments when we are tgt.
Firstly.. this is a sight of how enthu baby will get while play this really gruesome game called NO MORE HEROES! Its really gruesome cause whenever he kills someone, there will be blood splatting ard. Due to the fact that the TV is like.. SO SMALL (14 inch).. he have to resort to sitting so near the tv! NOT AS IF HIS EYESIGHT is like already SO BAD LAR..

Baby will never fail to disturb me ONLY WHEN the game is on saving mode. APART from that.. u will have to wait at least 10 secs for an answer to a question. You can expect a total silence from him for the whole entire game unless he's hibernating during game saving.

APARENTLY.. it will take quite awhile for the game to LOAD or SAVE.. so.. this explains all these actions! Grr... HELLO.. I'm trying to take a KENNA REJECTED face.. stop creating any backgrounds here.. baby! Teehee... but I find him rather cute here! :) Muackers!

Here's just another random photo we took.. find it rather funny! I'm trying to have a Kick shot but seems like its not that perfect!!

How about this? ITs him smelling my CRABTREE and Evelyn moisturize foot! Hehehe! I know it smells nice! ADMIT IT!

Baby send me home after that and we took my dad's car to drive ard. YES.. its my first time driving baby ard. Thank god that he commented that I can drive quite OK.. and at some point.. he thinks I'm driving a F1! Hm... AM I? My parking still Cannot make it lar.. so baby have to take a bus home from my place instead of me driving him home. Hahahahah! Bo bian lar.. i dun wish to stuck in the middle.. so sorry! I promise I will LEARN HOW TO PARK IN THE FUTURE!

Here's us with a HAPPY FACE after some rounding session! :) Hehehe.. I Love u baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment