Friday, March 7, 2008

Mr Chee Xiaoyi KOOICHI

I woke up as early as 7.30am today cause if LAW lesson at 10am. I was flipping through the papers (Straits time, home section) still in my stinky mouth not brushed and face not washed... and guess what... I SAW MR CHEE XIAOYI, KOOICHI big photo wearing that AGNES B necklace that I always wanted squatting beside his 'THE EARTH IS NOT YOUR DUSTBIN' wastebin and smiling in VICTORY with his winnings! Oh my... I rubbed my eyes in disbelief.. and shouted for mummy to tell her that that's my friend who won the bin competition. I was so excited that I phoned a total of 3 person telling them the good news.. namely Kooichi, baby and ISSAC at 7.45am.. to tell them the big news but only Iz welcome me with his sleepy tone.

 

To:Kooichi.. your hardwork has paid off! Congrats aeh.. gonna receive a Biggie treat from you ok? Oh.. or maybe we can go play MJ and u lose some to me lar! I knew that dustbin is sure to win..... Your bin has a good location(feng shui)  cause everyone gets to see and throw cigg. butts at it.. but at least.. its WORTH being thrown cigg butts lar.. cause it make u win MONEY! :)

 

ALright.. thats about it! So happy for mr kooichibye!

No comments:

Post a Comment