Monday, March 10, 2008

Tummy Ache

I'm having a bad tummy ache right now again. I'm suppose to mug for company law but the pain is definitely not helping me at all. I manage to finish only half of chapter one. GOSH.. can someone please kill me RIGHT NOW!

 

Baby had gone for his MANDAI camp. Thinking that Mandai is a relax camp but am so so wrong. Its not 8-5pm job and he have to travel to THAILAND for 2 weeks. Urghh! There might be a possibility that he will travel during my bday! Sigh.. I totally hate this!

 

Had my check up today and it seems like I still have to undergo the surgery. I was abit reluctant initially but it seems like I'm left with no choice. Sigh.. why must so much shit happen to me in a DAY! Well well.. I just want my tummy to recover first... I hate that nauseous feeling whenever the pain starts kicking. NO MORE SLEEPING PLEASE... I have been sleeping from 11 to 12 and 3-5! NO MORE NO MORE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment