Thursday, March 13, 2008

A special NoTe :

A special Note to my dearest....

 

Mr Tan WeiJian who is on 3 weeks confinement to nab that JI leader. It have been raining cats and dogs for the past few days and it is said that it will rain for the whole of march. I know the weather would somehow make you feel like shit cause you couldnt even get to REST a single second on our bed at home but to walk under the rain WITHOUT an umbrella and with boots flooded with rain water. I do feel a little sad for you but HEY... I'm just a phone call away Mr SGT... to hear all your complains and will definitely wait for late night coffee breaks after you book on on good friday. :)

 

All NS MAN who kenna confine due to MAS SELAMAT:

BEAR with the hardship to nab this guy.. so that you guys can live without the fear of being activated! Girlfrens of NS Men.. I totally understand how you girls are feeling right now! I guess I will probably disguise myself in NS uniform to search for that guy with my bf in the jungle.. if my bf is in one of the team. Being confine for the weekends is totally so £$$£%$^$£$%^... but well.. just bear with it! :)

 

Lisa:

Babe! I'm totally so worried abt u ok? I felt a little tense when u're not picking up my calls and returning my smses. I knew something is wrong but I never thought you will ignored me too. I know its wrong for me to feel offended by not picking up my calls when I'm actually worried but you cant blame me cause I couldnt seems to find the reason why you're so sad at first. I was like... 'WHAT HAPPEN'.. 'OH NO' when I read your entry but no one confirm with me ANYTHING. Whatever it is.. I really do hope you can embrace yourself! Its normal for you to feel sad.. No one blames you for it.. but please... dun hide yourself and leave all ur problems to urself.. it will definitely make you think otherwise. I'm always there for you so please... dun IGNORE my calls! Call me asap... when you feel better! 8139 "%&* is the number to call!

 

BABY:

I seriously love u to bits n pieces. I miss u awesomely much and.. I simply just couldn't wait till FRIDAY to see you!!

 

MYSELF:

WAKE UP from those imaginary thoughts. EVERYTHING is gonna be fine. STOP SLEEPING and indulging yourself to books and sleeps and TV! Its time to put on some make up and.. head along the street of orchard with your close friends who needs u awesomely much!

Got my results for Econs and business stats already!! High Distinction for Econs and Credit for Business STATS!  -OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment