Friday, March 14, 2008

Step up.. into my FAILO

I couldn't believe how amazing I am to catch a movie at 1.30am till 3 plus in the morning when I actually have LAW test the next day. I'm not like even 30 percent confident but I seriously couldn't bother much. Went to watch Step up 2.. oh my... the show made my ass shake constantly on my seat. The dance are like way cool but I still prefer watching U got served or step up 1 cause the story lines are much more sentimental as compared to this! Would grade 8 popcorns out of a 10! It definitely worth watching on a weekend but please BOOK UR TIX first before u have to seat on the first row with ur head up.

I pon half of the class yesterday to meet up with baby at jurong east. We took a train back to AMK and get our food ready for dinner. Got back to his place and the first thing I did was to turn on the WII to play BULLY! Gosh... the game is like so addictive! I swear my whole mind is thinking of it now rather than all the contract laws and legislative interpretation.

While on my way back from the cinema.. I bump onto my ex bf on the ROAD! HOW coincidence can it get.. we were like side by side. If 4d and toto can be so accurate.. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER! Bump onto baby's ex last week and now its my turn! SEE.. how accurate it can get at times... The time and location!

ALRIGHT.. i better get back on the law notes before I flung reaaally hard and dad's gonna chase after me after a cane. *ciaos*

No comments:

Post a Comment