Monday, March 17, 2008

Health talks

Alright.. I went to CHEN MEI ER acupunture yesterday to straighten my jaw bone which I dunno WHEN n HOW I dislocated it. The irritating CLICKING cound has been there for a year and it START to worsen on last week when the pain was excruciating. I didnt want to try out chinese sinseh but baby urge me to do it and I had to follow.

The place was shifted without us knowing and thank god its just 2 stops away. I didnt had any appointment BUT thank god she wasn't fully book in the morning or else I  will prolly be home only at 6pm. She reprimanded me for NOT HAVING THE BONE located back when I first realise it! She told me it should not be much of a problem.. and POKE 4 needles on my face. Its my first virgin time and I was pretty much terrified FOR NOTHING. I walk ard the clinic with needles poking on my face.. HOW COOL IS THAT! she told me to wait for half an hour only to realise that the number of calls and patients she had to attend to.. is equals to 2 hrs of my time! I was there at 9am and I reach home at 1.30pm!

I was abit terrified when it was my turn to locate the jaw back to the original joint.. but I was really desperate to have it HEAL that I just try to bear any pain if there is any. To my surprise.. it wasn't that bad but the bad part was.. I STILL HAVEN'T have my jaw joint corrected in the correct shape yet cause she claims my bone had gone out of shape... and wants me to come back next week for MORE NEEDLES and MORE ACCUPUNTURE session. Why Am I always so unlucky whenever it comes to health...??

I was feeling super grouchy yesterday cause firstly.. I just feel very MOODLESS and pessimistic about everything ard me.. the pain on my jaw is thrice the pain cause it was halfway THERE. The chinese medicine prescribed for me is like.. SO MANY (imagine... 8 tablets a TIME in a day) and its so HEATY! Due to the day of the month.. I DIDN'T even sleep throughout the night and was doing countless things to make myself sleepy only to find out that its useless! I'm having a bad sore throat now and I cant open my mouth as wide plus.. the WORST THING is.. No HARD food for at least a MTH!

Seriously.. I do pray for some miracles that is GOOD to happen on ME. I wish to see no more pains on myself and my dearest. Why can't I just be like my gfs ard me who can lead their life without much fear... -GONE-

No comments:

Post a Comment