Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horoscope of Baby and ME!

I was reading my mails when I happen to saw this particular email with the subject HOROSCOPE! I find it rather true and so.. here's TATA... here it is...

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) -- MYSELF (15Sept)
> Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to.Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

True abt being dominant in relationships but.. well.. seems like baby has taken over the position of being dominant in the relationship! HAHAHA! I'm pretty conservative.. in DRESS SENSE.. dun really like fleshing much of my skin..(except when I'm DRUNK?) I always want the last word but sad to say.. I ALWAYS DUN HAVE THE CHANCE!! I LOVE to argue... yea.. I know u guys might be thinking how poor thing my bf is right.. but worry not.. HE's like.. THE WORLD's BESTEST DEBATOR.. even a dead corpse can wake up with his arguements. I have like thousand and million one worries.. so.. YAR...! I dun really think I'm smart but in some aspects.. I AM LAR! I seriously DETEST NOISES and chaos.. I will totally SCREAM IF there's any!!  I'm really eager to find out things and when I'm hardworking.. I will really do my best!! I'm pretty loyal.. to my frens. I'm BEAUTIFUL.. hahhahaha! I'm easy to talk to and I'm also NOT HARD TO PLEASE LOR!! Well... I totally must agree with me being PESSIMISTIC... I'm always thinking NOTHING WILL WORK If its regarding Me!

> SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21) --Baby (29Oct)
> Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

He's really intelligent, and full of energy over the wrong things. HAHAH! I MEANT.. GAMINg.. not THAT! He's really QUITE possessive. Erm.. I do think he's a great kisser. HE's really FULL of secretive thoughts. At times.. I'm shock over the things I found out.. like.. SAGA SEEDS... etc etc.. hahha!  He's attractive cause THAT's was the reason I GOT HIM! I dunno if he loves being in a long relationship. CAN BE talkative. ROMANTIC ONLY AT certain times. VERY VERY VERY VERY SELF CENTERED!! But well.. I really do think he's passionate and very emotional kinda person!!

 

DAt's abt it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment