Saturday, March 22, 2008

What a boring sunday

It had been so long since I stayed home on a SUNDAY! I guess I'm used to staying at baby's place on a Sunday! I suddenly crave for Wishie rides with the Lee family, lunch at AMK area and big bully on WII! I miss exceptionally much on Bear bear and gou gou and my stinky bolster at baby's place. All in all... I miss my baby's presence.

I thought MANDAI camp was a great camp to be in... well.. I guess its a great camp for baby but not me. Just receive a news that he's heading to TAIWAN in APRIL then Thailand in AUG then most probably.. WALABAY in end of dec. I made loadza noise abt his travellings but realise that there's nothing much I can do abt it.. he still have to go in the end...

Its Sunday and he has to go back to camp... thanks to his DUTY.. that he have to head back by 8am. On top of that, he has like tons of duty for the week. There'z duty for tomorrow till tues then wed duty and FRI till SAT! WTF... I'm not feeling a least happy abt it! Well.. still I have to be understanding!

Just ended the quarrel with him.. there's no conclusion but I made a fake laughter to end the whole quarrel. Pals... do ring me up for studies session during 19 APR till MAY ok! PLEASE...

No comments:

Post a Comment