Sunday, March 23, 2008

A list of things to do today...

I made up my mind of the things I'm so gonna do today! I think its time to wake up from my ideas and sorrow moments and start on my marathons. I'm going to the hospital later then back for tuition at 2pm till 4.30pm. Gonna have a nap later till maybe 5.30pm then Tv programs cum revision till 7pm. Ah wang till 8 and revision till 9 and then back to TV till 10.. and LALA land after that. Alright.. so its gonna be a pack Monday I foresee. Really thank god for making me a better person today.

Tomorrow will be Sch at 10am till 1pm. Not gonna PON anymore lesson. Its like the last few lesson already. Meeting Meili for revision at Junction 8 after school till maybe evening time for dinner at home. Will have a great rest after that... with AH WANG and 9pm show on the list. 8pm will probably be ACCT. HMW!

Wednesday will be CHEN MEI ER at 9am till I dunno WHAT TIME. I guess it will be a painful sight.. so.. I guess I will probably rest after all the Cracking sound and needles poking. REvision in the night and TV progs.

Thursday will be sch at 10 till 1 then tuition till 4.30pm! Gonna rest after that.. then back to BOOKS and TV progs. Homely on thursday normally. Yawns.. and I've got that ACCT's to complete! Goshie... I HATE accts!!

Friday will be school till 5pm. I feel like meeting pple but I dunno if anyone will be available for me to meet.. MELISSA... manicure session?? Tell me if u can make it ok? Lisa.. I wanna meet u too.. but I know u have sch on FRI! But.. if u're able to meet me on thursday.. I will see to it.. else.. ITs alright! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment