Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday FUN

Ok.. it was a day full of unexpected moments. It was lunch with Mel and Anne with some of my other classmate which I thought I would never SAY Hi to. We were having loads of fun and then we bid farewell.. and went to print our whole chunk of notes. Met up with Teng, Sheh and Thomas again at the printing room and we spend like... 2 hrs there printing all the notes. Got bonded with the few guys and they were helluva clown.. damn funny people.

Went to study at Junction 8 with Anne, Sheh and Teng and thats when Sheh pang sei us to head to the nearby swimming pool complex to suntan since the sun was really too good to be missed. He's really the most VAIN person I ever seen. We studied till a certain point where corny jokes invaded and made us sidetrack on SEX more than books. Was laughing my ass off at sheh's jokes... Anyway, sheh( whatever it is spelt... it's pronounce as Sh-EH with an articulation in it) is someone whom ur MAMA or PAPA will never ever let u make frens with cause his arms are filled with HUGH MUSCLES pierced with HUGE tattoos. His body is just like that MOCCA guy who is selling his flat by showing his muscles. But well.. he's really a very fun person to make noise with and.. he was surprised that my HOKKIEN is like so ZAI.. and he couldnt stop calling me AH LIAN. Oh gosh.. not that I like to be name AH LIAN.. but I'm really proud with the talent of multi-dialects. I can speak Teochew and Hokkien pretty FLUENTLY and I'm learning Cantonese right now.. Noi sei Kong Kong Fu wah ge.. Lei Mo Nhak NOI.. Noi Tong LEI GONG. Hahahha!

Went to geylang to have our late supper with Mel, Anne, Teng, thomas, Sheh and grace. Its was a scrumptious supper with hot juicy jokes from Thomas and sheh. All in all.. I really enjoy myself to the fullest. My worries was lighten down after a day of fun..

Went to the sinseh today again.. Poke 3 needles this time round. 2 on my cheeks and one on my hand cause the doctor thinks I'm too stress up.. Lol! HOW TRUE! The one on my hand was farking pain.. maybe cause I SAW the piercing process... Grr... she was like pulling in n out to get the right position! HOW MIRACLE! Well... 5 more times of piercing.. HOW GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment