Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekends

Met baby before school starts. Had lunch with him at bishan and then it was school for me. I don't mind heading for school if there's breakfast/lunch with him every saturday. I feel a little mature doing that cause its like the OLD MAN sending OLD LADY to work kinda thing. Hehehehe!

School was bored but I manage to tolerate till the last 15 mins when I actually went for toilet break only to find that CLASS ENDED before I got back. Class ended even earlier than what I expected (as usual). And like always, I've to wait for Mr Lee to reach. He will NEVER be early always... at times I wonder if he's the women and I'm the man. Waited for him for nicely 45 mins! HOW GREAT!

We went to VIVO to chill. I was so tempted to get clothes but Mr Lee was like the NAGGER of the day. With his nonchalent cum grandma nag, my face of $$$ became !!! Dinner was settled at our fav. DIAN XIAO ER. The queue is always freaking neh neh long but it's worth the wait.. the food is like.. HEAVENLY delicious.

REached home at about 10 plus and we started our wii game. The shooting game is really fun but a pity that the 2 player game has only 3 mission and we have completed it. Slept at about 1am and then Sunday came(how fast!)

Woke up and baby's mum want us prepared for Dim Sum at jalan Bahsar. A pity that Jalan Besah was closed when we reached and we changed to Marine Parade instead. The very last time I went there was.. like.. SO so long ago. We had dim sum cum Char Kway Teow for lunch. Shopping at Parkway Parade after that. It was 4pm when we reached home.. Oh man.. SO FAST LAR!

Played Wii again and then it was You Fu for some relaxation time before baby books in for camp. you Fu ended at 6.30pm and we are off for dinner at Macdonalds at 7.15pm. Baby drove me back home at 8.20pm and thats the end of our weekends meetup.

I just dun understand one fact that why time pass SO fast whenever baby is out. Its like.. I dun yearn for anything when he's out and time pass like a bullet train but when he's back in camp, time pass like a slow turtle. I thought its 11 plus and SEE.. its only 10.51pm!

This week better pass faster cause Lao Niang here has so many things to do. I have 5 hrs of tuition this week, school, hmws and REVISION to do. Am suppose to meet my dearest tiffie up but aint sure if I can make it.. but I DO HOPE I can! I have a very wierd headache now.. everytime I try to look sideways (eyelook), there's a pain at the side of my head and I guess its due to prolong eyes straining. Seems like health isn't really good on me.. really pray that I will be a healthy kid! Off to bed! Teeheehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment