Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Post on CNY

Chinese New Year was celebrated like last week.. so just a recap on what has surprise me on this very special occasion.



First it was my dearest naughtiest god brother who came to place on Chu Yi to bai nian with us. Its an every year routine for this naughty boy to come every chu yi. He has been doing it for almost 10 years. Hehehe! This photo was taken in daddy's car on our way to my grandma's place to have our lunch and bai nian. Tee hee!


Then.. it was Ashley(the dog's name). Oh.. I really love this dog so much. She's one that boosted me to love dogs. She dun BARK and lick much. All she does is to bring joy to our family. It is so clean that u just wanna sleep on it. I dun really get to see it often so its really a big surprise for me esp. on CHU YI.




3rd surprise is definitely my cousin from China. Oh man.. so adorable right? They came back for a short trip and I really miss them so much. Hearts the second one alot.. but she's like pretty and very QUIET. But whatever it is.. I love them so much!!



4th surprise is a visit to my daddy's ex boss place. His house is amazingly big and POSH! There's still indoor movie theatre room. I was like.. OMG!


This is like what I perceive in my future lar.. Swimming pool beside the dining area with waterfall.

And just look at the bath area. ITS open air.. mind u! Hehehe! I WANT THAT HOUSE so very much. Hope toto this Friday will bring me some luck. 10 Million.. 10 million.. Baby and I got our tickets already. Mummy went to queue for us. Let's hope that it will be like the previous time when we won 250 buck. Hope it will win us MORE!

5th surprise would be my dearest baby. We had quite a number of quarrels during that period cause I dun really get to see him in the morning and evening and that's when I start to be grouchy. But he's really sweet to endure with my nonsense and make me smile whenever we meet up. He came to my place the other time and no one was home. We cook together, play card games together and watch tv together till the clock strikes 9 and we are off to somewhere else. Brought him to my relative's place and my cousin kept playing with him. He made it so important to bai nian with his parents
and he made it even compulsory to bai nian with my parents. Sat was at Lionel koh's place for steamboat and I get to see my dearest Jacyn and meet people like Xinyi and her husband and erm.. Yizhu and Andrew and.. some other people from Shang.


Stayed over at baby's place on Sat and sunday was just like any other normal days. I miss my boo boo so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment