Tuesday, February 19, 2008

G-L-O-O-M-Y

I'm feeling rather gloomy today. Baby went for his exercise and he wasnt suppose to bring his phone along. I'm waiting for his call since 8am in the morning. School was aiighhhtts. Went for lunch with Jenson and Anne and it was study time for the three of us. Didnt really study much cause I was too tired and I felt rather sick.

Time pass really slow today and I'm feeling rather scared. Lisa knows why and thanks to her that I've enlighten myself abit. Pray that nothing will happen really. I miss my baby so very much now but all I could do now is WAIT. There's nothing for me to surf on the web right now and Lisa has gone to watch CSI! I'm not in the mood to study and I'm totally BORED! The wind is cold and windy and all I need now is voices of hubby comforting words.

Read my fren's blog and realise that my fren is transplanting his bone narrow to his younger sister. Really pray that his sister will recover asap.

I want my baby so very much now.. can someone ring his ENCIK up to tell him I miss him so very much! OK.. I'm just deceiving myself. LET ME BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment