Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Timid Fifi

I have been rather sad and lifeless for the pass few days. Tears kept flowing till it almost filled a bucket. Nights seems to be day for me as my eyes were open wide even though I feel sleepy. View my hp a couple of times but its too late to phone anyone at that time. I wish I could just start the engine of my dad's car and drive at full speed but that will prolly happen if I'm sleeping.

I feel very weak for the past few days. Though everyone including myself told me that NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN but I just couldnt ease my mind. There are so many smses that are draft because I couldnt find the right person to throw my feelings to cause no one really understands how and what I'm thinking now.

The only person I could try talking to is baby but he's really busy in camp and I wouldnt want my trouble to be his worries and I would rather hear him laugh than comforting me. I feel like a child. I tear whenever I hear baby's voice and everytime he tells me he misses me so much and end with a kiss.. my tear flow incessently.

I guess I really cant wait to see him on Friday.. I will probably give him a big hug that might suffocate him. This week seems a terror which really.. make me feel like forgetting it. I really hope next week would be full of happy changes. I wouldn't want to brood over the same issue like this week.

Thanks lisa for that wonderful tag. Seems like u're the only one who is concern. I salute you for being sucha dear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment