Monday, February 25, 2008

WAJONG

This weekend wall filled with gambling thoughts in both baby and my mind. Baby had to go for his acupunture treatment on friday night cause he injured his ligament. Our whole conversation for the night was all about mahjong 2 tai, 3 tai and etc. I was teaching baby how to memorize all the number of tais. I really think it is so much harder to teach this big kid compared to my tuition kid.. cause he seems to have like STM(short term memory) or something. My term of mahjong has to be simplified in order for this big kid to understand.

He was hooked on WAJONG for the whole weekend(thanks to me) and he didnt even lemme off when I'm in sch. He called me incessently and even sms me to ask me about the number of tais and stuff. He will never lemme off even if I'm in the toilet. Reached his place and he didnt even want to open the door for me cause he was in the midst of the wajong game. His brother had to open for me on his behalf and both of us think his brother which is aka my BABY is very irritating. Hahahah!

I wasnt even allowed to play for a few mins and thats when we resort into playing wajong on different com in the same game with Issac. And to save my saliver and ensure that he doesnt see me cards... I wrote him THIS....

Mahjong Mi Ji written from best mahjong queen Felicia Tan Qian Lin. I thought what I wrote was a piece of rubbish but to my surprise it did help my baby to understand the game abit further. He manage to game a number of it because of my MI JI! Think I should start selling it already. Hahahha!

Went to Lk place to play mj and baby was pretty addicted to it too.. due to wajong. STILL.. he cannot really stand the boredom.. and thus he brought Wii along to entertain himself abit. We played mj till 6am in the morning.

Wajong indeed brought alot of smile on everyone's faces. Was surprise that Melissa, Anne, Kooichi, Issac, Lionel Koh, My mum and I has an account for it. It's reallya good game to pastime. Tee hee... off to my books! TEST THIS THURSDAY... but I cant focus as much as Wajong.

No comments:

Post a Comment