Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vday special!

Its Valentine's day and how did my girlies celebrated this special occassion? Well well.. I have been blog hopping for the past few days and I dunnoe why but every blog I went always have this phrase about couples should love each other everyday instead of just VDAY and now.. Kooichi(the no. 99 person) just msg me.. nouseforanameifnooneusesitanyway says:
valentines day should not be more special than any other day you spend with your loved one. I find it rather true but I dunno why these sentance doesnt really make much logic after seeing it SO MANY TIMES~

I didnt celebrate this year's vday with my love one cause apparently baby is in CAMP.. but his very sweet friend here by the name of kooichi just covered his ass by saying that Lao lee send him a psychic email to tell me he love me very much. VERY THOUGHTFUL kooichi!

I was out with my dearest Mel the whole evening doing our girlie shopping and yes.. MANICURE! We were in the shop for so long that we have to resort into skipping dinner.. but ITS ALL WORTH IT! Our nails are so DIVA! Hahaha! We ended up having burger king as our posh dinner! Hehehe! Nice pampering day for the both of us.

Oh FARK.. I just receive a very bad news! Gong Gong results are out.. and the cancer cells have affected his kidney. Doctor says that he may be GONE anytime. Mummy just told me to get ready.. and I feel like crying cause he doesnt know anything till now. I wanna see him but time seems like so jam up for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment