Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Unhappy Day!

Its eve but I'm not happy at all. Firstly, my plans of meeting baby right after book out was crash because of my dad. I was so damn pissed! I was like getting ready to meet baby and then dad came in and ask me to follow him carry the dinner package with him. I told him abt my plans and he couldnt be bothered and insisted that I MUST follow. I teared cause he shouted at me.

After collecting the stuff which is not ALOT and seriously.. I didnt really help much, he reprimanded me TO STAY HOME and scolded me for the intentions to go out. LIKE.. HELLO.. whats his problem? I cant even have my plans even after doing what I'm suppose to do. I was suppose to head to bishan to get my stuff but ITS ALL CANCELLED because of him. I teared cause he shouted at me ONCE again.

Ended up.. I'm home doing my nails and doing nothing. He actually wants me to learn how to do the steamboat and help but I really couldn't be bothered any much further. I'm grounded! Then.. he shouted at me again and wants me to clean the DOOR again and vacuum the corridor. Funniest thing was.. he wants me to clean the left side of the door and each n every gap. I teared once again cause he shouted at me AGAIN!

After doing my nails, i cleared all the rubbish and he scolded me for a cotton wool that is not left by me. I did not tear but i rolled my eyes in front of him.

I'm so pissed! Not happy at all! And wtf.. my sis is not back yet. She didnt even clean a single spot in the room and she's not even home to help out a single shit! I miss my bf and I'm so not HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment