Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Early MORNING!

I couldn't sleep much last despite the very bad headache that cause me to skip my DINNER! At least when I'm having my big eyes opened wide at 5am in the morning, there's still 9456 **** to msg with. Told you its great to have an army bf sometimes!

Was having some really wierd thoughts last night. I wonder how I actually determine BEST FRIEND which I realise I had NONE. I'm not a very difficult person to live with but I just couldnt really find that TRUE FRIEND. I feel that the most important aspect in friends is that one shouldn't be gei gao(Stingy) with money. We cannot try to take advantages with FRIENDS to get anything we want. I think that its FRIENDS whom we can really spend money with(like shopping and etc etc) instead of anyone else.

Meili and I did once talk about the topic "friends" while in the bus the other day. We realise that people nowadays just don't treasure the word FRIENDSHIP as much as the past anymore. Best friends can even backstab each other unknowingly. So, our conclusion for the topic before I alight was.. 'THANK GOD that we are attached'.

Obviously, I still do have some good friends like the babes. But to find the only ONE is like so tough esp. when I'm attached now. Sigh.. whatever it is... GIRLS.. I still love you all and misses u all so damn much lar.

Enough of my emo entry. Its Cny today and its the first time I'm celebrating at HOME with my family and my aunt's family. DAD ordered the reunion package thing already and we are so gonna LOU HEI tonight! I swear I'm gonna Lou the HIGHEST TONIGHT! Hahaha! Alright.. i gtg do some work now! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment