Monday, February 4, 2008

2 comb and a bowl story


It happened on Saturday when baby and I wanted to head to my place to dye my hair. He told me initially that his parents has all the things needed to dye but we found out that his parents threw everything away. I was obviously disappointed and didnt wanted to dye anymore. Baby saw me feeling all sad and angry.. drove me ard at 11pm to search the comb and bowl. We couldnt find any and decided to head to my place and watch soccer instead.

Went to have his haircut while his mum went to granny's place and dad went home. We wanted to go Amk central to get the comb and bowl. His mum wanna tag along with us and so we waited for her. His dad then came with his younger brother and WE ALL head to AMK central to search for my comb and bowl, n buy the necessities and have our lunch. Baby and I search everywhere for the SET that his mum said but to no avail and we decided to get the comb only. Met up with his parents and HE DIDN'T WANT to tell his parents that we bought the comb already. His parents then search HIGH and LOW in every guardian shop and watson for the SET. Guardian assistants told his mum that NTUC Unity may have. AFter lunch and after getting all the bedsheets, his mum requested to go down to NTUC to look for the CURTAIN. She dissappeared so fast that we all thought she was at the curtain section. Baby was pissed with her dissappearence and his bro was as usual.. BLUR BLUR. His dad disappeared too but we all guess he was at the UNITY finding for the bowl and comb. Tata... we were all right.. but what surprise me was.. HIS MUM WAS ALSO THERE WITH THE DAD! So.. where did she actually go then?? Hehehe! I was really very happy.


A whole set of Hello Kitty. Oh no.. it doesn't belongs to me.. it's his mum's one. Apparently, baby and his younger brother had their sat mornign doing the household chores. They had to clean the cabinets and so.. Tata... His dad queue up for his mum! HOW SWEET right. Hm.. How his son will inherit this factor from his dad. Lol!




Oh.. and check this out! So adorable right? Ok.. he really looks so cute when he's very young but WHY DID CAT HIGH TAUGHT him to be a nerd in the end? Haha.. but he's handsome now la. These photos really made me laugh like mad when I saw it! Way too adorable!! LONG SOCKS! OH MY!!!





Baby had tuna for breakfast. He ate the WHOLE CAN ALL BY HIMSELF WITHOUT anything. I find it rather gross but he thinks its nice! Yucks! I still dun think eating tuna alone can taste so nice to whip the whole can of tuna off. This is my wierd darling who eats the WIERDEST FOOD on earth!!





The table came!! We finally have a dining table in the LEE house! And.. I must say that his dad really has good taste. It goes so well with the decor of the house. Well.. the table top shouldn't be this colour. its milky white. The delivery man delivered the white table top on Sunday. Hahaha.. See how big the table is!!





So its my turn to clear my room up AGAIN! HAving to see those guys in the lee family doing the chore hardworkingly.. I think I really suck being a girl. Baby wipe EVERY single thing he sees. He clears the WHOLE bedroom even places u dun really bother cleaning it. I didn't help much except being quiet and looking how manly he is when he's serious. WEll.. its not that I don't wanna help.. but baby has funny habits which I dun think I can make up to his standard of CLEANLINESS! SO.. he wants me to help him but keeping quiet, watching tv and occasional disturbance! Check out the whole chuck of storybooks my sis invest! I think she's crazy and well.. I really dreads sharing the same room with her for 10 years. She has thrice as many things as me and she occupies most of the space and HARDLY tidy up.




DAD got me a laptop. He bought it recently and then pass it down to me. Oh man.. this com ROCKS! The sound system and the screen are way wonderful. Really heart it loads. But sigh.. I have no place to put it on my table cause mummy wants to play maple on my table and I pass my lousy com to her. Gotta wait till sis packs her table full of rubbish!!



RESULT of clearing up a huge chuck of mess is.. A neat room and an injured finger. I think a wood has pricked on my finger. It better recovers fast before I head for my medicure tomorrow!

Before I end this post for you...




Here's a big ass for you. Hehe.. my enthu bf who can't lay still to play his final fantasy on my NDS. He brings it everywhere he goes even to the TOILET. Grr... I hate it so much!!! I have to leave pinky at his place so that he can play with it on WED when he books out! How terrible it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment