Sunday, January 13, 2008

A wonderful weekend!

Oh man.. it was helluva FUN this week! Met up with baby on FRIDAY night and we headed to YISHUN for our BEE HOON craving!! *Oooo LALA* The bee hoon there just taste FAntabulos but the aunty very RUDE so.. I dunno if her CALCULATION are correct so I wont really recommend you to try out!!


Whatever it is, I'm really a happy girl on a friday EVENING! Hearts my baby loads to drive to YISHUN to fulfil my tummy!


We got home and we played WII!! The fishing game ROX!! I was so hooked by it! See how serious I can get when playing game! Tahahaha! Pardon me for being so LOK KOK! YES.. that's my pyjamas when I'm at baby's place! Hush Puppy Boxer and a big big tee! Hahaha! Whatever it is.. I really wish this week to pass real fast so to PLAY the fishing game again!!! I hate SCH!!!


We made plans on Saturday to SHOP for our CNY clothes! We set a objectives for each other and that is to shop for each other for the perfect clothings for the day! Well.. baby was really MAKING ME GOING VERY CRAZY! He kept choosing very DRAMA MAMA dressy for me! *pissed* ENDED UP... we bought nothing at all but just a HOT STUFF magazine! Gonna shop for more next week and this time.. I swear I'm gonna get ALL THE STUFF ready! BTW, we manage to shop ard town and bugis street and ERMMmm.
.. SIM LIM SQUARE cause baby wants to see tv!! Grrr! Really love this baby of mine LOADS.. WHY SO? I like it so much when he plan for the weekends.. esp when we have to get clothes tgt.. He was like.. Bee...(Baby in short).. DO YOU LIKE JAP STYLE kinda clothes? ME: I'm alright with that why?? Baby: Well.. we'll head to Central and Suntec City next sat to get everything alright? Centrals sells quite alot of dresses!

I'm so lucky to have u baby! *Smuackers*


Saw this really cool car on the road! Its a guy driver! Well.. really love it so much lar!


Teehee... What a houseman Lao Gong I have here! Doing all the housework when I'm happily snapping photos and watching TV! Tahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment