Monday, January 14, 2008

My perception.. CHANGES!

Its Monday once again.. I'm feeling rather MooDy today and to get things worst, I got a very bad headache. Got the headache when I'm reading my book in the bus and the headache did not subside at all till I pop 2 panadols at 9pm! I was feeling rather cold, sick, moodless and AGITATED over everything.


My perception of things changed! How I wish I was a MALE sometimes, female tends to think and wonder alot and then get farking AFFECTED by every single little things. I wanna be a male who have that mentality of.. DON'T CARE DON't BOTHER! I really wish that would happen and then I can be a HAPPY GO LUCKY kinda person but sad to say I CAN'T but I will try! Was having a small chat with baby last night and found out that what we perceive in life seems different. We were talking about life after ORD and the talk gets a little TENSE! Baby thinks that we shouldn't meet up often so in order to stay in healthy relation in case he gets bored by meeting everyday. I got damn pissed off by it cause I feel that even though we meet up EVERYDAY doesnt mean that we WILL GET BORED BY EACH OTHER! I will definitely not get bored by his looks, character and most importantly, HIS LIFE so.. why should he? Tell me about MARRIAGE then??


Is this what's every guy's kinda view towards love? It's not that I've to be so NEEDY toward him but just that what I perceived in love is one that DON't have that mentality of getting bored by it and then ended BREAKING each others heart just because of BORED! Whatever it is, I guess I just have to live with it and enjoy everyday till ORD date reaches. I really do hope things will change in the future!


Things won't be so difficult if we exchange our mentality towards love! If I feel what he's feeling and he feels what I'm feeling.. THEN WE ARE PERFECT!


Gosh.. i guess the headache got me a little cranky today! *ciao*

No comments:

Post a Comment