Thursday, January 17, 2008

SHOPPING

Alright! Today's shopping is so much better compared to the previous one! I finally manage to swipe my CAPITALAND CARD on CNY CLOTHINGS! I swear that this year's clothings are so TOUGH to get lar.. cause VINTAGE clothes are rather IN THE TREND and those dresses are way to big for the PETITE ME! They are too LONG and the armpit HOLE is so big that everything can be seen! ANd finally.. I saw this DRESS.. classy yet its for PPLE LIKE ME!!


So nice right? Well.. maybe its not nice when not worn but I swear I look so good on it! I will farking dig those eyes if anyone says its not! Hahaha.. i really like it VERY MUCH! It cost pretty DECENT for such a dress at far east but still.. the BROKE FIFI have to ask daddy to invest some money for CNY CLOTHES. Hope he got WHAT I MEANT just now when I tried hinting him!! *PRAYS*


Anyway, I went shopping with my Missy HF! Lisa was in school and so.. we have to LEAVE HER OUT! HLF without the L today! WE miss u totally though.. AND PLEASE MAKE URSELF FREE FOR THE V DAY WEEK! We'll plan something out so tell me ur studies date.



It was pouring when we got out of FAR EAST but we still insisted to WALK TO Heeren and cine with that pathetic small umbrella. It is as small as my HAND and my hand is well known for BABY HAND cause its really small! But.. when it's stretched out, IT IS ABLE TO SHELTHER 2 of us all the way to HEEREN. We were both scared of the slippery tiles and thus.. we hugged each other REAL TIGHT!! Today shopping was really GREAT though I bought just 1 TOP! STill.. it kinda boosted me to get ANOTHER TOP!


Oh.. Did I mention I had fat legs! Oh gosh! I wanna lose that fats TOTALLY! I wanna have legs like Banana and mich! Tall and slim unlike mine... SHORT And STOUT! *bang* Ok.. I'm having PRE-SCHOOL syndrome now!


I'm MEETING BABY TOMORROW! HOW NICE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment