Monday, January 21, 2008

A joyful NIGHT!


Here's a random thing that I hafta tell u guys! Had lunch at NP with Anne and Mel after school! Went to try the MEE REBUS there and it taste quite not bad! Best thing was.. it cost only $1.. I couldnt finish it cause it was quite a big plate! Whatever it is.. it did filled my tummy for the whole afternoon! *yummy*!



Friday was indeed quite pack when baby is OUT FROM CAMP. Met up with him at his place at 8 and then dinner at AMK central and then met up with his army fren for a short while and thats where I bump into LISA (So coincidence..)! Pardon me for having sucha one-the-full bf who just love to make fun of u yea? Hehe...!



Went to MOS after that for Mr Kooichi 22nd bday! He was so wasted that he nearly fell down a couple of times.



Yes.. the SWEETEST COUPLE in the world! REally hearts him lots!



I wasnt in the clubbing mood that night cause baby was there and HE DOESNT WANT TO DANCE WITH ME! But he was nice enough to bring me to Smoove (I swa gu lar.. dunno MOS that well.) and let me smell the air there abit then PROMISE ME that he will dance with me at home and shake his butt for me. Well.. I also made him promise me to dance with me on our wedding day!


He puke on the container. The sight of him vomiting was pretty hilarious cause he was like.. erm.. FUNNY LAR! And he kept shouting.. Its a happy day, Everyone in the world is happy... AND SO MANY THINGS LAR!





He even bang on the bottle of champaigne on the glass table! He nearly fall off the sofa and thank god my fit hubby was right beside him to HOLD HIM! WEll... he made alot SPEECHES which sound really SO erm... DRUNK! All in all, he's a HAPPY 22nd birthday KOOIBYE!!!

Here's a biggi kiss to everyone in my bloggi from Kooichi! Hahaha.. I dun think he will remember THESE photos cause he send us all a THANK YOU FOR COMING message which also tell us that he cannot remember anything at all! Tee hee heee!





Went back from MOS at about 2 plus cause Baby and I felt a little tired and baby couldnt drink cause he's driving! So, we left and headed home for FISHING!! I'm so proud that I caught a super RARE pinki fish! Oh man.. its rare cause it's said so over there! Fishing till the clock strikes 4am and Ko-ed right after that. Baby was playing Final fantasy on my NDS! Tahahha! The gamers couple!!


SAturday came and its time for SHOPPING! We went to suntec and got ourself NOTHING from there and then we headed down to TOWN and I bought all my dresses and tops from far east! I guess I'm pretty ready for CNY. just need a little more accessories and I'm done! Baby was nice enough to accompany me ROAM the whole far east and he got himself only a pair of jeans in the end. Met up with JJ, Iz and Amanda for dinner at the Soup restaurant!


The chicken taste damn SHIOK! Soup taste SPLENDID too! We were the last group to leave and we still take our time to finish up! Went down to TPY after that to play NUMBER BALL and then HOME SWEET HOME at 1 plus! Baby and I was SUPER tired that night! Our legs was CALLING FOR HELP when we reached home!


Sunday was RECUPERATING day for both of us! I was fishing all day and he was final fantasy-ing ALL DAY! Went to visit his granny and we have dinner at BEDOK! We send baby back to camp after that and his parents send me home WITHOUT BABY again! Hehehe! How nice!!



Monday (which is... TODAY...) was spent very wisely! I was home all day but NOPE.. I wasn't as free as bird.. in fact.. I'm very busy until bones were CRACKING! I cleaned up my room TODAY! I even change the bedsheets! Oh man...

I finally get to use the sheets dad bought for me last year! Its the first time I saw bedsheets in boxes and then I saw the price... $329.00. He bought 2 more pillow case which cost a nicely $45! Oh man.. sometimes I think that my dad is NUTS! Guess he has too much money to spent on NONSENSE stuff!


So expensive sheets of course must make nicely lar! The colour is like SO DULL lar! Cannot contrast with my room full of pink and blue (machiam PLAYGROUND)! Have to add that monkey to make the bed BRIGHTER! Tahahaha!


Whatever it is... I'm done with my part of cleaning! Its now my SIS's turn! I'm so tired!! GONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment