Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy 6 mths ANNIVERSARY!!

Happy Six Monthsary to Myself and Baby!



How time flies aeh... we are tgt for 6 MONTHS! Hurray!! Baby got me a ring for our 6 mths gift. Really heart this ring loads.. cause its from him and its for me because I pester him to get me that! Hahahah! I just love DIAMONDS!! In these 6 mths, we been through quite alot! Happy and sad moments but seriously.. it just makes me HEART HIM MORE! Dun yearn for much but just a lovely and sweet relationship as days goes by. I'm pretty contented with what I have now. *SMILE* Its always my dream to find sucha Hubby!




Went to Chinatown with Anne today! Got ourself nothing but at least I get to see some really cheap deals lar! Had lunch there and the farking KOPITIAM machiam TOK-STER! One laksa with NO SEA-HARM(replace with Char-siew) cost $4! I was shock lar.. cause IT DOESNT TASTE NICE AT ALL and hello.. BUGIS only cost 3 bucks which taste SO NICE CAN!!! PEEPS... dun ever EAT THE FOOD ARD CHINATOWN please!!!! Hahahhaha! Took bus 54 back and check out the bus seats! I was totally AMAZED by the interior! OK.. I swa gu can.. NEVER TAKE BEFORE the nokia bus mah..! Its really a nice bus lar.. but I must admit that the seats are pretty uncomfortable cause they are mostly sideways and its not really enough for the mass number of pple taking bus 54!


Alrighty... i gtg now! Damn tired! IMAGINE... I all awake from 8.30 till NOW without a REST!! Oh man.. and I have got to do my tutorials! I NEED LOADZA REST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment