Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Was reading my dearest babe, MEILI's bloggi when I SAW MY BIG NAME THERE!! Hahahah! I know it was so long ago.. but BO BIAN.. my bf's laptop dun really like ur blog.. KEEP HANGING!! Whatever it is.. here goes!!

1. What’s your BIGGEST sin?
--> Not treasuring THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF IN MY LIFE!!!

2. When’s your PROUDEST moment?
--> When I give birth to the young LEE's in the future!!

3. What’s your GREATEST fear?
--> To lose my loved ones

4. What’s your GREATEST love?
--> Mr Lee Yong Yee, Lionel

5. Who is your GREATEST enemy?
--> PEOPLE who dislike me for who I am.

6. Who is your GREATEST love?
--> Mr dearest sweet coated BABY!!! *muackx* Oppx!!

7. What is your WILDEST dream?
--> To Tio first prize in 4D on every WED, SAT and SUN!

>8. When is the LOWEST point in your life?
--> 5 Years ago when we parted over a Biatch.. but everything is OK NOW!

9. Who is your favourite character in star wars?
--> YODA!! That's because its the ONLY NAME I Know in star wars?

10. What’s your New Year Resolution?
--> Study really hard for my exam and.. EARN more $$$$!

11. Which COUNTRY would you like to retire in?
--> SINGAPORE lar..

12. Love, Money, Health. Which one will you give up?
--> Never will I give up anything but if I really have to choose.. I think.. MONEY LAR!!!

13. What is your BEST memory of 2007?
--> 22/07/07 When baby ask me to be his gf at 5am IN THE MORNING after we are DRUNK! Aw.. I love u!!!

14. What kind of KISS you prefer most?
--> ANy kisses also can.. AS LONG AS IF ITS FROM MY LOVE ONES!

OK! I'm done! SO 3 person have to do this survey in their blog TOO!! I will choose...


- LISA

- Joanna Lye

- Joanna Khoo

hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment