Friday, January 25, 2008

ME ME ME!

Had my haircut on Wed. YES.. THIS SHORT!! HAHAHAHAH! No lar.. ITS WORST THAN THIS...................












This is my new haircut lar! Sigh.. kinda regret cutting it cause its too LAYERED already. Hoping that it will grow faster cause its simply too hard to manage such layered hair esp. when u just got up from the bed? THe whole hair looks so exploded! But the PROs about having such layered hair is.. u feel 100 times lighter and your hair dries 10 times faster than the normal hair. Whatever it is.. I want it to grow faster cause I look like a 16 yr old Chao Ah lian.





School this week was pretty Aiiiggghhhttts! Got closer towards some of them already. Went to Chinatown with Anne this week even. And see those cute sweets? Oh my.. they are really delicious! Brian and I ate like so many.. and HE REFUSE TO THROW THE WRAPPER AWAY! Damn... but he's really a nice guy lar! There's school today even! And some of those CONCERNED pals ask me if I'm coming TODAY cause they thought I will skip MOST OF THE SAT lectures! Why would I? Hahaha! Oh wells... yes.. maybe its cause I love my baby too much but $100 plus per lesson seems TOO expensive to skip and its commercial law.. so better not skip!


Met up with baby last night at his camp bus stop. OH my.. imagine the ROUTE I took to his camp. Took 61 from SIM to Bukit batok ALONE (AH chan.. I know how to go there liao.. but I still feel the pple there very wierd!!), Took the train to CCK and then 190 to his camp and then to TOWN! I nearly died on the bus! But hehehe... 2 aunties approach me to ask for ways. Heheheh! I even taught one of them how to see the train route. Hahahaha!

ANyway, baby bought his clothes like finally!! Levis Jean, A|X tees and Guess shirt! What a brand freako boyfriend I have aeh! Tee hee... ok lar.. like that also good.. NEXT TIME HE WILL HAVE TO BUY BRANDED STUFF FOR ME AS WELL! I want a DIOR bag and SUNGLASS OK? Hehe!


Alrights!! GTG NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment