Sunday, January 27, 2008

grow Grow GROW

Oh wells.. so I kinda hate my HAIR now! Bump onto Lisa AGAIN! WE just cannot live each other apart and I think I've got some telepathy or something that I will see her today and VIOLA... I saw her with the gang. It had been SO SO Long since I last went out with the grp. Kinda miss them in some ways.


Saturday school was WAY fantastic! I thought that law lesson would be a boring one but hahha.. the lecturer prove me wrong! He ask alot of funny questions and perks the class with alot of his experiences and btw, he's a LAWYER and infact, he's actually a very charming one! His voice is like.. so MANLY and purr-fect! Thumbs up for being sucha great lecturer. I have no reasons to skip lesson now!

Weekends pass like SO FAST that I don't really remember what I did actually! I just know that I went shopping on Friday with baby and then met him at AMK central after that and then... erm.. OH... Tabao food for the younger brother and we all had dinner tgt at his COFFEE TABLE! Slack at his bed till both of us fall asleep pretty early and.. SUNDAY CAME! (how fast.. lar!)

Celebrated his dad bday at fortune restaurant for lunch! Shop ard for Cny goodies and then TOWN with his whole family to shop for clothes.(that's when I saw Lisa and gang) Back to his home when his dad went out to get food for all of us(How sweet his dad can be sometimes...)! AFter dinner was Home sweet home! Urh... I'm starting to miss my baby already! Its not really enuff for a week. We met up for like.. 1.5 days only? Hm...

Alrighty! Gtg now! Tc!

No comments:

Post a Comment