Monday, January 28, 2008

V'day this year..

I always thought V'day is a MUST celebrated event. But now, I guess I will be home having v'day celebration with my parents instead! Baby will be in camp on V'day! To add things worst, he can only book out on SATURDAY MORNING due to guard duty! I was pretty sad upon hearing that NEWS but I guess the OLD FIFI has reborn to a pretty INDEPENDENT girl who understands such situation.

Was discussing with baby on the phone just now on what to do on V'day and stuff! He was really sweet to ask me name 5 things on my list for him to get me for vday gift. I was stuck and felt rather bad to NAME those stuff I WANT! i'm not a materialistic girl so that explains why I dun wanna tell him. I gave him the answers in the end though!

1. Clothes
2. that Ck bag (maybe longchamp?)
3. A handmade card or stuff
4. exquisite dinner
5. facial or spa treat

Obviously.. I really want number 3 very badly more than anything else! I'm those who really adores handmade stuff but no one seems to take notice of that and seldom do such stuff for me. Baby then ask me where sells loadza HELLO KITTY stuff(hm...)! WEll.. apparently, my bf here is not that ROMANTIC as compared to lots of my fren's bfs(example: Meili's bf). So, I really treasures every little single things he says or do. Even though he says but NEVER DO.. also seems sweet cause at least he THOUGHT about it! We ended the conversation with a conclusion and .. that is... WE ARE GETTING NOTHING FOR EACH OTHER! He's trying his best to give me a surprise (that's what he claims) and he was so cute to msg me after we hung up that he hopes I wont get disappointed! WHY WOULD I? Hahaha!

I actually wouldn't mind even if he cooks Mee Goreng instant noodle with egg for me for dinner! Its just a V'day and I'm pretty old for such event I guess! I rather celebrate ANNIVERSARY cause everyday can be a vday.. and doesnt mean that I WILL LOVE my BF MORE on vday! v'day signifies nothing but anniversary signifies the hardship we been through to sustain a gd relationship!

Anyway, it's my love journal 1 year old BIRTHDAY today. Bought this book last year and started writing on 29 Jan 2007. I wrote entrys just for LIONEL LEE YONG YEE since 29 JAN! We were friends back then! And now.. we are couples! Hehehe! I LOVE U.. baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment