Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm S.I.C.K

I drank like TONS of water for this few weeks and even drank crysanthemum on saturday! I shouldn't be falling ill if I'm drinking like 8 cups of water everyday! But on tuesday after I ate a packet of fried egg and a packet of chicken rice(bought from sch), my throat start to feel very uneasy. I was nonchalent about it because I thought it is probably my throat feeling dry. BUT.. my throat worsen.


I hate having sore throat. Everything to me taste BLand cause of the PAIN it suffers after swollowing it. WOrst was.. the infection is kinda bad now that my neck starts to swell quite badly.


I'm suppose to MC myself from sch today to see the doctor but sad to say.. I've to go for lesson for today and tomorrow NO MATTER WHAT! Its pretty scary having to feel a lump on my throat. Ah.. why must bad things falls on me when there's NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME! I guess I will prolly absent myself from sch on sat. I'm really TIRED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment