Thursday, January 31, 2008

R.A.N.D.O.M

The pain was excruciating when I woke up from my second nap of the day. THe pain is like there's a pimple at ur THROAT! I have no choice but to head for the DOCTOR's advice before baby starts screaming at me when he books out tomorrow. Daddy was home very unexpectedly cause he was suppose to be in KL till sunday but he flew back today! He drop me off at the family doctor and drove off ( what a "CARING" dad I have.. pissed). Mum was nice to accompany me to wait for that long queue of patients though she complained like almost every 3 mins and critizing the doctor's lousiness in doing his job quickly. Whatever it is, the doctor thinks that my THROAT ISN't NORMAL cause he was like.. HM.. VERY BAD INFECTION! Sigh.. and even though I told him how much I am sensative towards ANTI-BIOTIC, he still have to produce me ANTI-BIOTIC! He told me that there isn't of much help cause the swell is too bad and if the itch starts to happen.. I'm afraid that you have to come back to get some medicine for anti-itch. I was like.. @#$$%$^#$ and walk out of the room with my heads down. The consultation and medicine cost me $25 and I have to fork out the money MYSELF cause I'm over 21 and I'm considered an ADULT in my parents eyes. I really pray hard that the itch effect will not daunt on me and I will finish the anti-biotic course in PEACE and VICTORY! But well.. the effect of the medicine seems pretty powerful. AFter the first medication and the pain subsided like 80 percent. The swell seems to decrease like 10cm of its size. WAY TO GO FIFI! Sigh... I counted and realise that it will take me 5 days to finish the course. What a letdown.


I was viewing through facebook jsut now cause everyone is having a big hoo ha over facebook. I seriously suck at facebook but at least I manage to try on some application. How silly it is to ADD 10 FRIENDS to the application before viewign the result. I tried the HOW MANY CHILD YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH application.. and they said I will have 3 children. 1 girl(eldest) and 2 boys. OH MY... 3 children!! That's my wish provided it's painless to give birth and the my hubby have to provide incessent love to me during 9 mths THEN I will give birth to 3 lovely and healthy kids. Oh.. and provided I will not have WATER fats(or so watever it is called) and my hubby is willing to pay for the javanese massage and keep my body in the RIGHT SHAPE. Hahaha! Else.. i will just make do with 1 kid. Hahaha.

I realise that I have been losing touch with some of babes. MEL, REGI, the both Joanna's, Lisa, Huifang and Jane. Jane is like forever THAT BUSY.. and we kinda lose hope in meeting her already. Mel and regi is always the one planning for outing but ended up.. its either they meet up without us or Mel meet me up. Totally no FATE to meet everyone up to form the SATC. Lisa has sch at night.. Even though she's free, I would rather her head home from work to sleep, The both joanna dunno go where.. and my dearest hf.. is the only one who is pretty free but I kept dua-ing her until I pai seh liao! Hahahha!

I have just one wish.. and that's to meet them all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment