Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time Management!

School has been alright for me! I haven't started to think of skipping any lesson yet and have been very hardworking to copy down notes!


I even had some revision on lectures when I'm home on wednesday night! BUT.. its was just a ONE-TIME-THING! Its still the first week and so.. I guess its still ALRIGHT for me to feel this way!



School ended at 5pm everyday. I have been heading home for 3 days after sch and its really a boring thing to do even though Huang Jin Lu perks me up a little. I randomly chooses to chat with Kooichi and realise they are meeting up for dinner. I was pretty delighted and MET them(Kooichi, Iz and LK) even though I had my dinner already.

LK wanted to invest some money to get a new Mahjong table(Which I think.. its a splendid idea)! We decided to have our dinner at TPY and then roam ard the streets of TPY central. We shop ard the PASAR MALAM, Courts and all the HDB shophouses(SO FUN LAR...)! I was having loadza fun with them and without my bf in the group. I guess its always times like this that I can hear some secrets abt my bf or maybe laugh at his cute actions like running away from smelly wet markets? Hahahah!


Our main target was to SHOP FOR MAHJONG TABLE..right!!! But we lose our concentration for searching and ended up PLAYING BILLARD! Due to the fact that I actually SUCK at billiard, we changed to NUMBER BALL instead! I always like number ball.. cause its like so EXCITING! We all enjoy ourself till the clock strikes 12! Hahaha! Took a cab back and they boarded off first and the driver was asking me WHY ARE THEY SO BAD TO LEAVE A GIRL ALONE? ARE THEY MY CLASSMATES? DID THEY PAY ME THEIR SHARE OF MONEY? I was like.... ???


Slept till 11am today! Oh my.. the latest timing for the week! Gonna meet up with baby later in the night to have our BEE HOON DINNER at Yishun. Its time for some FISHING and WWF punching in the night with WII! Hahahah! Can't wait TOTALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment