Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SCHOOL!!!!


School started 2 days ago and I was really busy within that 2 days. I havent had my notes ready yet and I was pretty pissed off with the school GIAM SIAP-ness to print notes for us. We had to actually prepare truckloads of notes on our own. I didnt even know where to download the notes from until the second day of school. Its compulsory to get the Commercial law book which cost a nicely 39 bucks. Notes and the book will cost me $90 bucks in total! I'm not sure if I need to get any other tb still!



Its me and Anne in the bus on the first day of school! Well.. we seems all excited but after a day, we felt like heading home to sleep! Hahahaha! I'm really very prepared for school yet. Xinyi and Lisa finally get their ass to school for the first sem. I'm pretty envious with them having so many old friends in their class. I have NONE! REally NONE in my course! But thank god that Xinyi is still ard for me to be with.. my personal secretary in NYP! Gonna meet her up later to print my notes! Thanks babe for the accompany which I totally need!!!


Yes.. I'm gonna be a student-holic soon! Gonna chiong hard for this current semester and score better grades! Studies should be easier than Project I guess!! My target for this semester will be at least a credit for all subjects! No more passing grades!


I made baby really pissed last night. It was totally my fault that I played with 'fire'. I didnt expect him to get so angry in the end. I experienced loadza things last night which nearly cause my heartbeat to stop that very second. How could I underestimate my baby's anger.. but whatever it is, I finally understand that I was really stupid at times.


I'm very sorry, Dear Dear!


Everything got back to normal today, but sigh.. not really normal. My eyes were swollen and puffy. I simply hate to tear in the night! My feelings did not adjust to how it should behave and I'm still having that I'm LOSING-MY-BF feeling. I need to straighten out my feelings NOW! FELICIA.. WAKE UP!!!


I have got tons of things to do but I doubt I can do it today.


- Writting my journal

- Revision Commercial Law

- Reading up on some definations on Commercial Law

- Most Impt. I NEED TO READ MY STORYBOOK!!!!!!


But.. I'm feeling very lethargic NOW!! I NEED MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment