Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome School!

In another 2 hrs, I will be going back to sch! I'm not excited but I guess I'm pretty ready for it. Alright.. enough of all SCHOOL STUFF!


Weekend was pretty short and fun. Manage to meet up baby at abt 1 plus and we both sleep like a pig from 3 to 5! We had dinner with his parents and Leon leon at Bishan


Yes.. Crazy Ang Mo! Hahaha! The western food here is better than BoDak Jones and the servings are much more than Bodak Jones. I really like their Chicken Wings.. Big and Juicy! Yummy!


Hiak hiak.. Baby forgots to change his spec in camp and he had to wear his kuku specs. I can't believe it sometimes but he had 3 SPECS for different timing. 1 for his NS, 1 for his OUTING and the other one is when he's home! Hahahahah! See how adorable my baby is.


Met up with Kooichi and gang for a movie session. Dan in real life seems like a great choice and so we bought the 1.55am tickets when its only 12am! Went to play CS after much discussion. I was pretty new to this game even though its sucha LONG LONG game. I used to like it alot when I'm 14 cause of some guy I had a crush on back in secondary sch. He was a clan leader and so I had to learn a little about CS in order to be CLOSE to him. HOW SILLY!! I didnt get him in the end but I did learn a little abit about cs though. Like.. buying guns, buying shield, throwing bombs, HEAD SHOT and camping! Tee hee hee... but I still suck at it! Sat night was fab playing CS with the guys. manage to kill Lionel Koh and esp. JUN JIE! But sigh.. I dunno why but I always get too excited when I'm killing someone and when I killed it.. I will shout real loud. *HOw bimbotic*! Anyway, Dan in real life seems nice for a saturday show. Cute comedy love show. Baby thinks its alright so I guess its should be really not bad lar. Thank god that we did nt choose AvP2!


Sigh.. it will be a really Long day today for me! School at 2 till 5 and then tuition at 6 till 7.30! I guess I will probably DIE ON THE BED when I'm home! *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment