Friday, January 4, 2008

What a Rush!

I wasn't feeling great during noon due to some uninvited cramps. I kept tossing and turning on the bed and finally got up at 3.30pm for tuition. I was actually dragging my foot to Blk 20. I was just so moodless until baby called me in the middle of tuition to tell me that he will have nights out at 6-6.15pm. It was as if I was enlightened by some songs that I feel so ENERGETIC out of a sudden. My tuition ended at 5pm and I have to rush home to be able to hop on to the 5.30pm shuttle bus. After bathing under the cold running water cause the heater doesnt seems to heat up the water within a min, I got myself dressed in the most SIMPLEST clothings I could find. Put on my make up within 5 mins and OUT! I didnt even do anything to my hair and I even forget about my DKNY watch.



It was still pouring when I walking to the shuttle bus. I was shivering when I boarded the bus. Look how kuku my face is with that unkempt hair! Well.. I really couldn't bother much cause I would rather not waste time on my hair and hop onto the 5.30 bus than to waste time dolling up and walk along the flooded path to the bus stop. I was listening to the radio when something struck me hard. MC KING passed away at the age of 40. I don't know why but I felt pretty sad at that very moment.


MC King blog Trust me.. this blog is really funny. The videos really make me laugh my ass off esp. the wedding of priscilla Chan. GO WATCH IT!



I didnt have my mp3 with me cause Touchie is with baby. The ride was long and thank god I manage to find a seat and enjoy my storybook which I manage to reserve it from the library. GIRLS.. please read the SHOPAHOLIC Series ok? Shopaholic and baby is the last book of the collection. But well, it you wanna borrow from the library, you got to be prepared to waste $1.50 for the reservation fees cause you can never get it from the shelves unless you're as lucky as striking 4d!


It was still early when I reached CCK. I was lost at first at CCK cause I couldnt find LOT 1 and thank god Banana came to my rescue. Walk ard LOT 1 and manage to find ARIES! Manage to buy my eyelash curler at $1.20 and I found that glue that Xiaxue introduced at $2.50. Called Lisa to know if she needs me to get it for her but she never picked up! Too bad!


It was still too early cause there's some delay in his book out time. I waited for baby in the library instead cause there's nothing much at Lot 1!


Met up with Baby and we had pastamania! Creamy Chicken for me again. Walk ard LOT 1 till 8.30pm. Baby suggested having Bean curd at some coffee shop across the street.



This shop really sells great bean curd. I like the smoothness of it. *yum yum*! Took a long ride home after this.


This was what I did for Friday. Time pass pretty fast though!




Its Saturday today and I have no idea what we gonna do tonight. Suppose to watch AvP2 but Lisa n Huifang said it sucks! I'm freaking bored at home and mum is starting her NAGGING SESSION soon! Gtg! Enjoy ur weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment