Thursday, January 3, 2008

H.L.F Outing

03/01/08 marks the first time of the year that I'm out with the babes. Since school is starting so soon for the 3 of us, we just cannot miss the opportunity to bitch and shop ard.


Something unique for me this year was, I'm pretty crazy over fake lashes recently. Not that it look good on me but I just like spending money on these lashes. Since its HLF's outing and the girls always dress at their best whenever we meet up.. I thought I should outstand them for once yesterday by putting on those long lashes I bought on new year eve's with baby. I have not master XIAXUE's professional way of putting on fake lashes yet, but I will really try my best. Alright.. here's me with my crazy obsession.






Hahaha! Just see how cheeky can my cheeks be! I can squeeze a mantou out of my face. Gosh! I doubt I can ever lose that baby fats off my cheek but I pretty like it as long as it remains instead of adding more fats in it. Must be the fried pig oil that cause me to have so much FATS!




Met up with Huifang at 2pm to start our shopping spree. Window shopping was indeed great. Went to dodo club again to get another lashes and Huifang got herself one too! Lisa couldnt join us any earlier cause she has to WORK.. Gua gua gua! We decided to take a bus to Bugis and we have to wait like half an hr for the next bus and thus this explains the camwhore section 2!





Everyone in the bus was actually staring at us but who cares. Oh... and I sat on the seat of that old indian actor in that show GROWING UP! MR Gomendasamy.. THAT MAMASHOP owner! Hahahhaha!


Walk ard bugis and Lisa called. Met up with her and this girl CLAIMS that she's hungry! We settled HER dinner at Yoshinoya and she's really Beh Pai seh to eat alone.. BABY.. SEE... LISA CAN EAT WITHOUT US EATING BUT WHY CAN'T YOU?? HAHAHA!!! We got bored and thus we played ard with our Nokia phone cause of the front camera function!


Yes.. that's Lisa with her FOOD! Huifang and Us were waiting for AH LAO (cause she's the oldest) to finish up her food! How great AH LAO is right? Let the youngs wait for her. Hahaha!


And they claim that my eyelash are long. Whoo hoo.. I really like those lashes. Gonna buy more!


Its us again with our crazy action. I heart u both! Really!


How could we possibly leave Lisa out right? She realise how great my phone camera is and the lightings makes her look 1000 times prettier and thus she snaps herself in my phone.



Its me and my crazy ideas again (Can't blame me for that cause school is starting and Mr Boyfriend is in camp)! The messages are actually written by me so NO OFFENCE ok? I was just trying to add some fun in my blog. But peeps.. u may vote if u like! Hahahahha!


Alrighty.. gtg now! Its lunch time for me and I'm really starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment